Sunday 1 December 2013

voices from the past

maybe you think it december 1st 2013 first day of blogmas and maybe it is. that is when i plan to post this post but i am typing this on the october 15th 2013.
what prompted me to write december 1st 2013 post on october 15th 2013 i hear you scream from the future.
well i have just noticed that my post from december 1st 2012 had 4 view this today 14 the week and 58 this month making my 4th most view post. and i can not work out why. some post i think hard about how i can slip in keywords but this clearly was not one of them
"Saturday, 1 December 2012
what already
IT'S BLOGMAS

Last blogmass I post on two blogs for 25 days well this year I am will be posting on ten for 25 days. No that would be a lie, I am cutting back to a one blog blogmass this year. So what can you expect this blogmass. Well I don’t know because I have not planned a thing.
 Anything could happen"
 i have read a lot of stuff about seo (Search engine optimization) and i clearly ignored all of when writing this post.what is it about these 65 words made up of 315 characters. i guess i may never know or on the other hand i may already know i have had over a month to work it out

any way it's blogmass So what can you expect this blogmass. Well I don’t know because I have not planned a thing(yet).
 Anything could happen

No comments:

Post a Comment