Thursday 1 November 2012

if any one has any writing, acting filming tips let me know

i have just sign up to NaNoWriMo. i was going to attempt to write a novel about someone not writing a book. but yesterday my brother suggested we made a video set in my distopeian scrap book and so i am going to try to kill a hand full of birds with one stone
  • write 50,000 words in a month
  • add some life back in to my distopeian scrap book
  • make a new video
  • try my hand at model shots
so i am going to try and wright a book with lots scenes with two male characters in a setting we can represent on camera (probably in my brothers living room or garden) which will make some cool videos (more Edward D Wood jr cool than Steven Spielberg cool)

so if any one has any writing, acting filming tips let me know in the comments

No comments:

Post a Comment