Sunday 20 May 2012

I'd be famous if my brother hadn't broken my neck

well my previous post about my guitar "i may be missing a nut but I'm cooler than my brother"and "highly strung" are both in my top 10 viewed post (cutting naked ariel in two is number 1 probably because it has the word naked in the tittle) so i thought i wood update you on my music career

i learned some song and went busking got spotted by a record company executive (well he was the CEO actually) and got a 5 album record deal. then my first album "mentally divergent" when to number 1 world wide
well that what should of happened but my brother tried to tune my guitar and rebroke the neck. but i have fixed it now
 then i made a plectrum out of a iceland mint chock chip ice cream tub lid
then my dad made me a  plectrum out of a iceland mint chock chip ice cream tub lid

p.s i almost called this post the "naked truth (I'd be famous if my brother hadn't broken my neck)" 

No comments:

Post a Comment